The resilience process requires organizational commitment at the strategic executive level. Having a solid strategy in place with appropriately resourced systematic and organizational layers will ensure success. This requires careful assessment and planning by experts especially in the Indonesian operational environment.
We work with executive managers and strategic decision makers to identify organizational needs either before a project or venture begins in Indonesia, or to identify and implement remedial actions on existing operations.
How we can help you
Our services protect your business from harmful disruption and ensure it remains operational, recovers from a harmful event and grows stronger and more effective. We can deliver value-added outcomes on the followings.
- Resilience design – Complete Service: Design safety, security, emergency and resilience management systems which take into account the requirements and nuances of the Indonesian operational environment and ensure organizational integration and continual improvement.
- Threat, vulnerability and risk assessment: Identify vulnerabilities, evaluate threats and prioritize resources with risk assessment; harnessing high quality intelligence inputs
- Intelligence systems: Provide selected points of high quality reliable, actionable information according to needs of the organization
- Ensure resilience management systems are effective: Arrange and observe emergency and security drills, Desk top and integrated crisis management exercises. Test Business Continuity and Resilience systems. Identify improvements.
- Resilience Response: Our partnerships with various providers enable us to deploy emergency and security resources if you require to stabilize critical events
- System monitoring, audit and review: Ensure business units are complying with relevant standards, internal policy and procedure and legal requirements in terms of safety, security, environment, emergency, anti-corruption and quality
- Technical writing and translation: Design or review compliance documentation, policy, procedure, risk documentation and translate to or from Bahasa Indonesia
Please contact: email@example.com